Professional Administrators Conference South Africa
JOIN US AT OUR 17th ANNUAL PACSA FOR AN AMAZING CAREER DEVELOPMENT EXPERIENCE!
The Professional Administrators Conference South Africa (PACSA) is the premier secretaries and PAs event in South Africa. Held over 3 days at Sun City each year, this residential event focuses on developing and fine-tuning key skills that administrative professionals in South Africa need in order to excel in their careers.
This year we have retained high profile and experienced facilitators who will guide you through topics like personal branding, cultural disruption, creating a powerful partnership with your boss, and much more!
This is your opportunity to not only learn from professionals who have walked the walk, but also to network with your fellow administrative professionals and forge bonds and friendships that will last for years to come.
The theme for PACSA 2019 is “Facing your Future” and we have yet another amazing programme planned—filled with loads of practical information, fun and fantastic surprises! Our line-up of professional facilitators are all experienced in their field and have dedicated their time to come and share their secrets to success with you!
Attend PACSA 2019 and benefit from real-life skills training, superb accommodations and venues and of course, plenty of gifts and prize draws.
REASONS WHY YOU MUST ATTEND THE ‘SECRETARIAL EVENT OF THE YEAR’!
- Residential Training Course: Getting to and from training courses can be a stressful experience as you face peak hour traffic. Residential Training Courses not only offer you a well-deserved break from the hustle and bustle of everyday life, but a night spent in a luxury hotel room means that you will arrive at every training session refreshed and ready to learn.
- Renowned Specialist Speakers: All of our sessions are presented by speakers who have real experience within South African businesses and are able to provide knowledge and insights which can be applied to your role or organisation, as well as real-life experiences that will motivate and reinvigorate you.
- Networking: Attending PACSA 2019 will put you in the room and at two evening functions with Assistants from all over South Africa, of varying levels of experience. You will have the opportunity to share experiences with your peers, learn from each other and more importantly develop friendships that will last well after the conference is finished.
- Meet the Lecturers: In between sessions and at the end of the day, you will have the opportunity to speak directly with the lecturers and ask all the burning questions you have always wanted the answers to.
- Gala Dinner with a Local Flavour: It is not often that you get to dress to theme and enjoy a night out on a “School Night”. This years Gala Dinner will be hosted at The Shebeen where you will be treated to shish’nyama and other local delicacies, as well as exciting entertainment and the opportunity to party until the wee hours.
- Luxury Stay, Prizes, Great Food and much more: All delegates will be staying at the newly refurbished SOHO Hotel in Sun City. As well as the stunning venue we also have loads of exciting prizes and giveaways taking place over the three days, and one or two surprises planned…
- Back before the weekend: The buses leave Sun City at 13h00 sharp, so you will be back at your drop off in time for the weekend, tired but energised by what you have learned and experienced during this exciting three day Mega-Event.
Per Person Sharing, Single Room
31 July – 2 August 2019
|Price||R13,650.00 – R14,950.00 excl. 15% VAT
R13,650.00 – R14,950.00 excl. 15% VAT