The Professional Executive Secretary Programme
With remarkable communication skills, they are able to take on and handle projects on their boss’s behalf. They are always professional, competent and in control.
As an executive secretary, you already have excellent administrative and organisational skills.
This intensive 2 day Highly Effective Executive Secretaries’ course will take you beyond the basic requirements of the average secretary and show you the value-adding skills senior managers appreciate in order to leverage the greatest advantage out of your executive secretary role.
Your comprehensive programme includes:
– Understanding how and why your role as an Executive Secretary has changed in business today
– Assessing your communication style and strengths
– Understanding and adding value to your boss
– Successfully supporting and managing the “MeBoss” team together
– Utilising techniques for effective time management
– Identifying tasks that can make or break a project
– Understanding client service and client value
– Identifying and managing stressors that affect your role in a positive or negative way
– Maintaining a professional demeanour at all times even under intense pressure
Do you have 8 or more delegates and want to run this course Onsite?
Click here to request a quote and get more information about our onsite training.
Contact us on (011) 454 5505 or email email@example.com to claim your discount. Terms and Conditions apply.
To find out more about OPSA and how you can become a Professional Member, visit www.opsa.org.za for more information.
2-3 October 2019 (CPT), 14-15 October 2019 (DBN), 22-23 October 2019 (JHB)
Cape Town, Durban, Johannesburg
Corporate Conference Centre (Dowerglen), The Peninsula Hotel (Cape Town), The Riverside Hotel (Durban)
|Price||R5,975.00 excl. 15% VAT
R5,975.00 excl. 15% VAT