The Professional Office Manager- Responsibilities, Skills & Techniques
The Unit Standard Assessment is optional and charged at an additional fee of R1, 450 Ex VAT per delegate.
This 2 day Professional Office Manager course will equip you with essential skills and techniques for getting the job done by focussing on a range of practical administration and people management skills that are needed in this role.
This highly practical course will assist you in various ways, empowering you to: make your office more organised, reduce costs, keep suppliers on track and on budget, and handle the everyday conflict issues that, if not dealt with, can lead to aggravation from the other employees.
Your comprehensive programme includes:
– Identifying your role as an office manager and what your company requires of you
– Moving from administrator to office manager
– Getting to grips with service level agreements and performance contracts
– Writing clear office policies and procedures
– Understanding your company’s objectives, policies, procedures and protocols
– Evaluating supplier offerings, sourcing competitive quotes and negotiating favourable rates
– Ensuring staff understand what’s expected of them and creating a positive office environment
– Resolving common issues with effective solutions
Do you have 8 or more delegates and want to run this course Onsite?
Click here to request a quote and get more information about our onsite training.
Contact us on (011) 454 5505 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to claim your discount. Terms and Conditions apply.
To find out more about OPSA and how you can become a Professional Member, visit www.opsa.org.za for more information.
28-29 January 2020 (JHB), 11-12 May 2020 (JHB)
Corporate Conference Centre (Dowerglen)
|Price||R6,575.00 – R8,025.00 excl. 15% VAT
R6,575.00 – R8,025.00 excl. 15% VAT