Understanding Finance, Accounts and Budgets for Secretaries and PAs
The Unit Standard Assessment is optional and charged at an additional fee of R1,450 Ex VAT per delegate.
Your manager needs these documents to be accurate to make business decisions, and knowing what you are writing about can only assist in your precision.
This practical 2-day course explains how accounts work and will demystify all the terms and jargon that the accountants are so fond of using. It also looks at the purpose and uses that managers make of company’s accounts and the key things they look for when analysing them.
Once you have gained a clear understanding of how finance and accounts work, you will become more efficient – both at the office and even at managing your own personal finances!
Your comprehensive programme includes:
– Fundamental financial terms and accounting jargon: what they really mean and how to use them when producing reports and documents
– A step by step build-up of the logic behind financial statements, and why each type of account is important to management
– How managers make use of financial information to make business decisions, evaluate performance and warn of potential problems
– What the logic is behind costs and costings, and how profit in a company is achieved, maintained and recorded in the accounts
– Why budgets are so important to a company, and how they can be prepared to assist those using and monitoring them on an on-going basis
– Why so many people are concerned with cash flow, and how anything that can be done to improve cash flow will help a company’s stability and results
Do you have 8 or more delegates and want to run this course Onsite?
Click here to request a quote and get more information about our onsite training.
Corporate Conference Centre (Dowerglen)
|Price||R4,250.00 excl. 15% VAT
R4,250.00 excl. 15% VAT