Business Etiquette and Cultural Diversity
The Unit Standard Assessment is optional and charged at an additional fee of R 1, 450 Ex VAT per delegate.
Many of these behaviours are actually not etiquette issues – but rather a different spin on our own cultural norms. Do you know when an act is a custom of a certain cultural group and what’s the best way to interact?
This intensive 1 day Business Etiquette and Cultural Diversity workshop will help you build awareness of and sensitivity to the cultural differences you encounter in South Africa.
Get the skills that can make the difference between a successful business meeting and a deal gone bad for no clear reason at all.
Your comprehensive programme includes:
– Professionally greet, meet and converse with people from diverse backgrounds in a business setting
– Communicate professionally on the telephone, face to face and electronically
– Network professionally and appropriately with potential business contacts
– Participate professionally and respectfully during meetings
– Use discretion and judgement to avoid being culturally insensitive
– Dress to impress by understanding the nuances of appropriate business attire
– Learn why discretion is so important when talking to colleagues, clients and supervisors
– Remain cool and calm during a crisis to guide your team’s effort
Do you have 8 or more delegates and want to run this course Onsite?
Click here to request a quote and get more information about our onsite training.
17 July 2019 (JHB)
Corporate Conference Centre (Dowerglen)
|Price||R3,950.00 excl. 15% VAT
R3,950.00 excl. 15% VAT