Dealing with Difficult People
The Unit Standard Assessment is optional and charged at an additional fee of R 1, 450 Ex VAT per delegate.
Our 1 Day “Dealing with Difficult People” programme will equip you with the skills needed to deal with all types of difficult people. Eye-opening case studies and practical suggestions will demonstrate how you can better deal with volatile situations and prevent these from affecting your performance and causing you unnecessary stress.
Knowing how to deal with difficult people at work will allow you to approach your job with more enjoyment and your co-workers with greater confidence.
Your comprehensive programme includes:
– Identifying the most common types of difficult people you will encounter in the workplace and develop an action plan for how to handle each type, leading to a happier working environment
– Understanding the current relationships in your life and identifying ways in which you can improve the “not so good” relationships which may be causing you unnecessary stress
– Developing a better understanding of yourself and how your perceptions impact the way in which you deal with others
– Learning a variety of new communication skills which you can implement immediately to help you build better rapport with your colleagues
– Identifying the most common conflict situations which occur in the workplace so that you are better prepared to deal with them
– Examining the conflict-handling framework and how you can apply it to successfully resolve any conflict situation
– Understanding why difficult conversations are necessary if you want to be successful
– Learning the practical steps that you can follow to handle difficult conversations in a professional manner, giving you the best chance of a successful outcome
Do you have 8 or more delegates and want to run this course Onsite?
Click here to request a quote and get more information about our onsite training.
12 September 2019 (CPT), 16 September 2019 (JHB)
Cape Town, Durban, Johannesburg
Corporate Conference Centre (Dowerglen), The Peninsula Hotel (Cape Town), The Riverside Hotel (Durban)
|Price||R3,950.00 excl. 15% VAT
R3,950.00 excl. 15% VAT