Intelligent Business Communication Skills
This intensive 1 day Intelligent Business Communication Skills course will allow you to understand your own thinking and communication preferences and help to identify and adapt this to the thinking and communication styles of others.
Understanding how we communicate is the first step to actively managing our daily business communication – which will result in increased efficiency, reduced conflict and a better performance within our teams.
Your comprehensive programme includes:
– Assessing the vital role communication plays in organisation success
– Understanding the neuroscience behind communication and its practical significance
– Your dominant thinking and communication style – and the impact of this on those you interact with
– Using this knowledge to pick up and appropriately respond to communication cues from others
– Learning how to take appropriate “communication risks” that will help you to build longer term trust
– Understanding how communication styles influence the confidence in a business relationship
– Discovering the communication behaviours you have to avoid AT ALL COSTS!
Do you have 8 or more delegates and want to run this course Onsite?
Click here to request a quote and get more information about our onsite training.
1 February 2019 (JHB), 3 June 2019 (JHB)
Corporate Conference Centre (Dowerglen)
|Price||R3,950.00 excl. 15% VAT
R3,950.00 excl. 15% VAT