Rapid Problem-Solving and Decision-Making Skills
The Unit Standard Assessment is optional and charged at an additional fee of R 1, 450 Ex VAT per delegate.
For an organization to stay ahead of the pack, it needs Managers who are able to generate rapid and viable solutions to business problems.
By attending this Rapid Problem-Solving and Decision-Making Skills course, you will learn how to use established problem-solving methodologies to ask the right questions at the right time, thinking and reacting quickly, intelligently, and systematically get to the best solution to any business problem you are faced with.
Your comprehensive programme includes:
– Distinguishing fact from emotion by understanding and successfully navigating problem solving and decision making traps
– Eliminating recurring problems by understanding and addressing both symptoms and root causes
– Understanding the decision-making process
– Making effective business decisions, despite time pressure, by applying decision-making techniques and following tried and tested methodologies
– Generating a range of viable solutions rapidly by developing your creative, analytic and critical thinking skills
– Reducing workplace stress and mitigating the impact of problems by having a clear, well-communicated action plan
Do you have 8 or more delegates and want to run this course Onsite?
Click here to request a quote and get more information about our onsite training.
7-8 April 2020 (DBN), 14-15 May 2020 (JHB)
Corporate Conference Centre (Dowerglen), Square Boutique Hotel (Umhlanga)
|Price||R6,675.00 – R8,125.00 excl. 15% VAT
R6,675.00 – R8,125.00 excl. 15% VAT