Sales Success in the 21st Century
This powerful 2 day Sales Course will help you to better understand and succeed in the new sales landscape, one that is dominated by knowledge gained from the internet and technology, and the impact that this knowledge has had on the way in which prospects make buying decisions. Sales skills rather than product knowledge will now become the differentiator between sales success and failure.
In this rapidly changing and highly competitive environment, only those with an expert knowledge of how to build powerful networks based on personal relationships, and a customer-centric focus will succeed. This is your opportunity to take that first step!
Your comprehensive programme includes:
– Understanding today’s sales landscape and how you need to adapt to ensure that you continue to thrive.
– Examining the “Personal Brand Revolution” and how this can be a powerful tool to help you generate more leads and convert more opportunities.
– Detailing different communication styles and why you need to be proficient in all of them to be an effective sales person.
– Identifying the most commonly encountered buyer objections and some proven techniques you can use to overcome them to consistently close more deals.
– Explaining the importance of sales prospecting and why you can’t hope to be successful unless you are continuously working on growing your prospect pool.
– Introducing the concept of “Social-Selling” and why you can’t afford to ignore it any longer.
– Exploring the power of social media, and the dangers and opportunities of using it as a sales tool.
– Understanding and identifying Buying Signals and getting your timing right to act on them to help you close more sales, more often.
– Discovering why you should be more customer-centric in your sales approach and how this technique can lead to more repeat business.
Do you have 8 or more delegates and want to run this course Onsite?
Click here to request a quote and get more information about our onsite training.
20-21 January 2020 (JHB), 4-5 February 2020 (CPT), 26-27 February 2020 (DBN), 12-13 May 2020 (JHB), 8-9 June 2020 (CPT)
Cape Town, Durban, Johannesburg
Corporate Conference Centre (Dowerglen), The Peninsula Hotel (Cape Town), Square Boutique Hotel (Umhlanga)
|Price||R6,675.00 excl. 15% VAT
R6,675.00 excl. 15% VAT