Managing Projects with MS Projects
While many courses teach you about MS Project and what it is capable of, our practical 2 day “Managing Projects with MS Project” course will enable you to practically learn the in’s and out’s of the software as you set up an actual project within MS Project. You will also learn how to make use of the software’s advanced features to fine-tune the project’s scheduling and resource allocation. As an added bonus, all delegates attending will receive a “Project Stages Template” which can be followed when setting up any project in MS Project!
Whether you are already comfortable working in MS Project and want to learn more about the advanced features, or are completely new to MS Project, this course will provide invaluable hands-on experience so that you can successfully manage any project.
Your comprehensive programme includes:
– Identifying and developing the critical project scope documentation that you will need to structure your project in MS Project to ensure it runs smoothly
– Applying the correct settings within MS Project, ensuring they meet the needs of your project and give you the best chance of success
– Using MS Project to create a comprehensive “Task Schedule” that will provide time frames for when each activity needs to be completed and keeping your project on track
– Analysing your projects “Critical Path” in MS Project so that you can monitor and assign resources to the most important tasks ensuring they are completed on time
– Using the programme to highlight the activities that are running late so that you can rapidly put plans in place to help you get your project back on track
– Utilising “Earned Value Analysis” to calculate your projects costs and ensure that you have not deviated too far from the baseline cost for the project
– Extracting Data from MS Project into Pivot Tables enabling you to create visually appealing Critical Path Reports which are easy to read, digest and monitor
Do you have 8 or more delegates and want to run this course Onsite?
Click here to request a quote and get more information about our onsite training.
22-23 July 2019 (JHB)
Corporate Conference Centre (Dowerglen)
|Price||R5,975.00 excl. 15% VAT
R5,975.00 excl. 15% VAT