Professional Purchasing and Procurement Skills
The most effective of these professionals understand how to successfully integrate activities within the purchasing process with other disciplines such as finance, production, and marketing.
This 2 day purchasing and supply management course will challenge purchasers to consider and respond to a multitude of external forces. These include increased BEE procurement spend, e-commerce, purchasing and supply management, customer care, legalities and global purchasing.
Your comprehensive programme includes:
– Learning the real value that effective purchasing adds and how purchasing impacts on financial issues
– Understanding the importance of customer care in purchasing and in managing supplier relationships
– Developing the framework for an effective purchasing and supply management system
– Looking at guidelines for procuring internationally
– Implementing leading purchasing practices
– Understanding some legal impacts on the purchasing and supply chain management process
– Developing appropriate ethics and business etiquette in purchasing and supply chain management
– Preventing and dealing with fraud and corruption
Do you have 8 or more delegates and want to run this course Onsite?
Click here to request a quote and get more information about our onsite training.
28-29 August 2019 (JHB), 25-26 November 2019 (JHB)
Corporate Conference Centre (Dowerglen)
|Price||R5,975.00 excl. 15% VAT
R5,975.00 excl. 15% VAT