Skills for Project Managers
The Unit Standard Assessment is optional and charged at an additional fee of R 1, 450 Ex VAT per delegate.
Projects are also being used to increase sales, improve customer satisfaction, reduce costs, improve the work environment and in all areas where a change is needed.
This 2 day Skills for Project Managers course has been designed to “fast-track” project management skills to those who have been given responsibility for projects, allowing them to achieve objectives faster, more effectively, on time and with fewer resources.
This course features many “hands-on” sessions to enable delegates to immediately initiate and run their projects.
Your comprehensive programme includes:
– Examining the process of project management
– Getting started – initiating a successful project
– Preparing and surviving the project planning stage
– Structuring project teams – organising roles and responsibilities
– Managing a diverse project team
– Keeping a finger on the pulse – steering, monitoring and controlling projects capably
– Covering the bases – identifying key project issues and risk planning
– Managing change and unexpected problems
– Wrapping it up – concluding and finalising the project with flair
Do you have 8 or more delegates and want to run this course Onsite?
Click here to request a quote and get more information about our onsite training.
23-24 March 2020 (JHB)
Corporate Conference Centre (Dowerglen)
|Price||R6,675.00 – R8,125.00 excl. 15% VAT
R6,675.00 – R8,125.00 excl. 15% VAT