Submitting Winning Tenders
This comprehensive Tender training course will ensure that delegates learn how to effectively complete responsive and acceptable bid documents, which will consistently meet and exceed client requirements. The practical classroom exercises will reinforce how tenders are scored; giving delegates a deeper insight into what takes place during the evaluation process and adjudication stages of the tendering process. Delegates will also be advised on how to claim incentive points under the Preferential Point Systems applicable to all tenders.
This 1 day Submitting Winning Tenders training course is facilitated by Werner Coetzee, the inventor of the prestigious Tendersure technology platform. This is your opportunity to learn from someone with over 20 years’ experience in tenders and give yourself the best opportunity to successfully bid for tenders!
As An Extra Bonus…
All Delegates attending this course will receive a free copy of “The Complete Tender Guide”. This guide is beneficial to all potential bidders and summarises decades of experience in the tender space, in both the public and private sector. The guide contains practical pointers to improve your chances of winning tenders, information on where to find the best tender work and so much more…
Your comprehensive programme includes:
– A new approach to bidding on tenders that will greatly improve your chances of success
– The foundations of the tendering process to ensure that your bids avoid instant disqualification
– The In’s and Out’s of bidding for Government Tenders and advice on how you can win more of them
– How to make your bid compliant by strictly abiding to the responsive bid criteria
– How to prepare for what takes place during the bid evaluation and adjudication stages to ensure you are always one step ahead of the competition
– An overview of the tender evaluation criteria which can be the difference between winning or losing the tender
– Practical advice on how to improve your BBBEE rating to put your organisation in the best position to win more tenders
– How to claim the maximum “price and preference points” and how to position your tender under the 90/10 and 80/20 points systems
– Practical examples of the risks and rewards involved when tendering for big contracts
Do you have 8 or more delegates and want to run this course Onsite?
Click here to request a quote and get more information about our onsite training.
9 December 2019 (JHB), 11 December 2019 (CPT)
Cape Town, Johannesburg
Corporate Conference Centre (Dowerglen), The Peninsula Hotel (Cape Town)
|Price||R3,950.00 excl. 15% VAT
R3,950.00 excl. 15% VAT