The Indispensable Executive Assistant Presented by Adam Fidler
DATE: VENUE: PRICE:
8-9 April 2019 The Maslow Hotel, Johannesburg R 7, 950 Ex VAT
ABOUT THE COURSE:
The Indispensable Executive Assistant provides a totally fresh perspective on the evolving role of the Executive Assistant. Building on the Ultimate Personal Assistant course, this new advanced programme empowers current PAs and EAs to develop their business awareness and management understanding further to become personal leaders, enablers and business support managers in their own right.
The course covers current and future trends in administrative support, with appropriate considerations that EAs must consider if they are to be part of the new style Executive Support that meets the requirements of future organisations and managers.
BENEFITS OF ATTENDING THIS COURSE:
- Discovering the necessity of a revolution for the survival of PAs
- Re-defining the executive assistant’s role so that you are able to add exceptional value in the workplace
- Becoming a strategic EA and making the best business decisions possible
- Understanding the various leadership styles in order to be better suited and supportive in your role
- Improving your motivation by evaluating your personal values and beliefs in relation to your job
- Gaining credibility at work so that you are able to deal with difficult managers and colleagues
- Developing your own executive presence in order to continue to grow on your personal journey
- Making IT systems work for you so that you can work smarter and aren’t a slave to your emails
- Creating an easy transition from PA to EA, while your work duties and responsibilities grow
- Building working relationships with everyone so that you can exceed your boss’s expectations
- Keeping focused while working under pressure despite having a high volume of work
- Developing an effective working relationship by implementing an advanced “boss” management system
Adam Fidler is the Principal and Founder of the Adam Fidler Academy, and offers training, consultancy and education for EAs and PAs. His 2-day Executive PA course ‘From good to outstanding’ runs regularly in London through Pitman Training and in South Africa through CBM Training. Adam’s secretaryship spans more than 20 years.
After graduating in 1999 with a first degree in Business Studies, Adam gained his broad, corporate experience as a Board/C-Suite Level PA/EA in a variety of blue-chip organisations including Boots PLC, Bank of America and as a Private PA to a high-profile Chairman. In 2008, he qualified as a college lecturer and has, since then, taught secretaries and PAs all over the world. Adam’s most recent role was Executive Assistant to the Chief Executive of Salford City College. He is the former European PR Officer for European Management Assistants (EUMA), and one of the most popular speakers and corporate trainers within the industry at home and abroad.
FOLLOW ADAM ONLINE
A LAVISH HIGH TEA
As this is special Secretary Event, Adam Fidler’s “Indispensable EA” course will be followed by a lavish High Tea at the Maslow Hotel in Sandton which is inclusive in the course registration.
Not only will you get the opportunity to learn the secrets and tricks of the trade from one of the leading EA trainers, but you also get the opportunity to have a high tea with him and other like-minded professionals!